APPLY FOR CHRISTMAS ASSISTANCE AT THE SALVATION ARMY
CLEVELAND, OH (October 20th, 2022) – The Salvation Army in Greater Cleveland is ready to help thousands of children and families in need this holiday season. Families needing extra support this Christmas season with children 12 years of age and younger are invited to register for assistance at a Cleveland Salvation Army Corps Community Center. After registering for the program, families will receive an assigned date & time when they can receive toys and food to prepare a Christmas meal. Last year, the Christmas Distribution program helped over 1,800 families and provided toys to 4,300 children.
Christmas Registration will be available:
Now thru Thursday, November 10th, 2022, 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
To Register, Please Call or Visit a Corps Community Center Near You:
- The Salvation Army East Cleveland Corps: 1507 Doan Ave. East Cleveland, OH 44112 | Phone: (216) 249-4334
- The Salvation Army Miles Park Corps: 4139 E. 93rd Street, Cleveland, OH 44105| Phone: (216) 341-1640
- The Salvation Army Ohio City Corps: 4402 Clark Ave., Cleveland, OH 44109 | Phone: (216) 631-1515
- The Salvation Army Temple Corps: 17625 Grovewood Ave., Cleveland, OH 44119 | Phone: (216) 692-1388
- The Salvation Army West Park Corps: 12645 Lorain Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113 | Phone: (216) 252-3593
Christmas items will be distributed from December 16th through December 22nd, depending on where families registered.