3 Easy Steps to Using Your DAF to Support The Salvation Army
- First, you must have an account set up with a charitable organization that supports Donor Advised Funds such as Fidelity Charitable or Bank New York Mellon (BNY Mellon).
- Second, you must advise how your funds are to be invested with your chosen DAF supporting organization.
- Finally, you can recommend grants using the DAF Direct form above.
- Simply state the name of your fund and specify your donation to "The Salvation Army East."
- Complete the form with a grant dollar amount and click "NEXT".