Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
Each year, The Salvation Army in Fairfield County provides more than $1.5 million in service to residents of Fairfield County. For every dollar raised in Fairfield County, 90 cents is put directly back in service to help those in need right here in Fairfield County.
- Distributed 7,136 items through our Christmas Cheer program
- Graciously received 9,584 hours of service from 1,198 volunteers
- Provided 2,633 teens with teen programming and 857 children with youth character programs
- Provided 45 children in Fairfield County with 199 days at Camp SWONEKY summer camp
- Provided 86 sessions of music activities
- Helped 159 youth commit to Jesus Christ
- Provided 42,030 meals through our Choice Food Pantry
- Served 15,771 individuals with fresh produce as part of our Produce Day distribution in collaboration with Mid-Ohio Food Bank
- Provided 5,113 days of care to seniors in need of socialization, supervision and assistance during the day as part of our Samaritan Center for Adult Day Services.
- 62% of clients in The Samaritan Center have delayed placement in a permanent care facility for a year or more—that’s another year with family members!
- 3 out of 4 say their quality of life improved from attending The Samaritan Center
To see the full picture of our impact in Fairfield County, we encourage you to review our most recent Annual Report to the Community.
View our Annual Report