Tips for Safe, Healthy Swimming
Your health and safety is of the utmost importance at the Kroc
Center. This includes maintaining a clean and healthy swim
environment for you and your family to enjoy. You can help us in
this endeavor by following a few simple tips:
- No food or glass in the pool area.
- Shower before entering the pool to remove deodorant, make-up and hair products. The cleaner you are, the cleaner the pool is.
- Children not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. For your convenience, swim diapers are available for FREE at the swim desk within the pool area. In the event that water contamination does occur, the pool will temporarily shut down for cleaning.
- Please do not use the pool if you have shown any signs of illness in the last two weeks.
- Children 5 and under must have an adult in the pool within arm’s reach.
- Kids ages 11 and under need to be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older while in the Aquatics Center.