The Recreation Center is committed to providing a lasting and meaningful impact on the health and well-being of our members, leaving them with a desire to return for more. We are cognizant that consistent recreational activity is vital to the overall development and enjoyment of personal and family life. It is our goal to promote lifelong health by offering a variety of activities for our members to enjoy such as Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Lacrosse, etc.
Hours of Operation
Open: 5:30 AM - 9:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Open: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturday
Open: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM, Sunday
Rec Rules & Guidelines
Your compliance with these guidelines will help us maintain a safe environment for everyone:
- Any member/guest caught dunking will be asked to leave the gym.
- The use of cell phones for picture taking and/or conversation is not permitted inside the gym.
- Proper gym attire is referenced in the Member Handbook. (Boots and street shoes are not permitted)
- Food, gum, water and other beverages are not permitted in the gym.
- Please be respectful in language and behavior toward all members, staff and visitors.
- Equipment must be signed out with proper ID.
- Individuals conducting themselves in an unacceptable manner will be asked to leave the gym. This behavior includes but is not limited to unsportsmanlike conduct, profanity, and equipment misuse.
- Fighting will not be tolerated.